CANADA STOCKS-Oil prices weigh on TSX futures
June 28 Canada's main stock index futures were little changed on Wednesday as oil prices edged lower after an industry report showed an increase in U.S. crude inventory.
April 20 Keyyo SA:
* FY net result 1.9 million euros ($2.04 million) versus 2.3 million euros year ago
* Fy recurring operating income 2.1 million euros versus 2.1 million euros year ago
* Proposes dividend of 0.35 euros per share
* Anticipates revenue for new fiscal year on a like-for-like basis and an operating profit growth of around 10 percent
* 2017 turnover will have unfavorable comparables over first three quarters following sale of call shops activities in q4 2016 Source text: bit.ly/2pU8ABP Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9324 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom:)
MUMBAI, June 28 Operations at one of three terminals at India's largest container port JNPT, near the commercial hub of Mumbai, have been disrupted by the global ransomware attack, the port said on Wednesday.