1 Min Read
Feb 28 (Reuters) - Kongsberg Automotive Asa
* Revenues were 249.8 million euros ($264.41 million) in Q4, 1.5 million euros (0.6%) above Q4 last year
* Adjusted EBIT was 7.4 mln euros in Q4, -4.5 million euros (-37.7 pct) below Q4 last year
* Decided to re-organize and re-segment its businesses into three main segments - interior, powertrain & chassis products, and specialty products, starting in Q1
* Light vehicle production in 2017 is expected to grow by 1.6 pct to 93.8 million vehicles
* Expects reasonable growth in all markets except south america and russia.
* Says market outlook for 2017 gives reason to expect revenues to grow by 2-3 pct in 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9447 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)