1 Min Read
April 5 (Reuters) - Ks Energy Ltd-
* Board of company believes that company and group will both continue as going concerns
* Expects overall operating cash flow to remain negative in next twelve months
* "Group plans to divest certain non-core assets"
* Is currently in negotiations with bondholders and a shareholder to restructure some of its debts by rolling over an aggregated outstanding sum of $74.9 million
* Group has also applied for and is currently awaiting finalisation of a bridging loan of $5 million from a financial institution Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: