BRIEF-Alnylam Pharmaceuticals reports results for Givosiran
* Alnylam reports new positive clinical results for Givosiran (ALN-AS1), an investigational RNAI therapeutic for the treatment of acute hepatic porphyrias
June 19 KUROS BIOSCIENCES AG:
* LAUNCHES RIGHTS AND SHARE OFFERING
* BOARD DECIDED TO OFFER UP TO 1,612,330 SHARES WITHIN A PRICE RANGE OF CHF 12.50 TO CHF 15.50 PER SHARE.
* GROSS PROCEEDS, NET OF CERTAIN COSTS AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH PLACEMENT, WILL BE USED TO PREPARE COMMERCIALIZATION OF KUROS' LEAD PRODUCTS MAGNETOS AND NEUROSEAL
* SHARE OFFERING WILL START ON JUNE 21, 2017, AND END ON JUNE 28, 2017, 4PM.
* FINAL NUMBER OF NEW SHARES AND OFFER PRICE ARE EXPECTED TO BE ANNOUNCED ON OR AROUND JUNE 29, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says it will pay dividend for 2016 to shareholders on Aug. 8