April 21 (Reuters) - Larry Jewelry International Co Ltd :
* Luk Kee Yan Kelvin then executive director, was arrested by independent commission against corruption of hong kong on 19 april 2017
* Board considers that arrest of Luk By Icac is not related to group, it has no material adverse impact to group
* Considers arrest of luk by icac is not related to group and says business and operations of group will remain normal
* Luk arrested related to his "alleged personal involvement in transaction of one of clients of Roma Group"
* Refers to resignation of Luk Kee Yan Kelvin as an executive director of company with effect from 20 april 2017 Source text : (bit.ly/2pYRRgz) Further company coverage: