Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
April 26 Las Vegas Sands Corp:
* Las vegas sands reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 adjusted non-GAAP earnings per share $0.66
* Q1 revenue rose 14.3 percent to $3.11 billion
* Q1 GAAP earnings per share $0.60
* Qtrly hotel revpar in macao increased 10.3 pct to SGD 603
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.62, revenue view $3.11 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.