UPDATE 1-AIG CEO may reduce buybacks, focus on acquisitions
June 28 American International Group Inc CEO Brian Duperreault said on Wednesday the company would likely slow the pace of share buybacks and instead spend on acquisitions.
May 4 Lee Enterprises Inc:
* Lee enterprises reports second fiscal quarter earnings
* Q2 earnings per share $0.11
* Q2 revenue fell 9.2 percent to $133.4 million
* Expect cost reductions co made in march quarter to have a significant impact on second half of year and into 2018
* Increasing previously announced guidance of cash costs to down 6.0-6.5pct for fiscal 2017
* Expect to continue to reduce debt in fiscal 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 28 Shaw Communications Inc on Wednesday reported strong quarterly subscriber gains at its revamped cable business and notched wireless profit growth even as it spent heavily to build up both businesses.