Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
April 17 Limbach Holdings Inc:
* Limbach Holdings reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
* Q4 revenue rose 45.6 percent to $133.7 million
* Q4 revenue view $97 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Limbach Holdings Inc qtrly loss per share $0.45
* Limbach Holdings Inc says backlog rose to $434.3 million at december 31, 2016 compared to $378.1 million at december 31, 2015
* Limbach Holdings Inc sees fy 2017 revenues $460 million - $480 million
* Limbach Holdings Inc sees fy 2017 adjusted ebitda $18 million – $20 million
* Limbach Holdings-expects about 76 pct of total construction and service backlog to be converted to revenues in current fiscal year, remainder in 2018, 2019. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.