Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
April 27 Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc:
* Lincoln Electric signs definitive agreement to acquire Air Liquide Welding
* Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc - definitive agreement reflects a eur 115 million purchase price for air liquide welding business
* Says Lincoln Electric and Air Liquide Welding will continue to operate as independent companies
* Lincoln Electric - expects acquisition to be immediately accretive to earnings and to generate attractive return on capital in first five years
* Lincoln Electric Holdings- deal expected to be add approximately $0.06 eps per quarter, or $0.24 annually, in second year of operation
* Lincoln Electric - until proposed acquisition closes, lincoln Electric and Air Liquide welding will continue to operate as independent companies
* Lincoln Electric-proposed deal expected to be immediately accretive to Lincoln Electric earnings at about $0.03 of eps per quarter in 1st year after closing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.