Credit Suisse to make capital hike decision after AGM - report
ZURICH, April 23 Credit Suisse will not decide on how it wants to raise fresh capital until after this week's annual general meeting, SonntagsZeitung reported on Sunday.
March 23 Lonestar Resources US Inc -
* Lonestar Resources announces year ended 2016 results and provides operational update
* Lonestar reported net oil and gas production of 4,560 boe/d during three months ended December 31, 2016
* Anticipate increasing production sequentially in each quarter of 2017 by drilling extended reach laterals on our existing leasehold
* Qtrly oil sales $10.55 million versus $14.33 million
* Production has regained upward momentum, with estimated March 2017 production averaging 5,500 boe per day
* Qtrly total revenues $13.435 million versus $17.453 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH, April 23 LafargeHolcim is close to announcing that its chief executive Eric Olsen is to step down following an internal investigation into activities at a former Lafarge cement plant in Syria, a source familiar with the matter said on Sunday.