BRIEF-Praemium announces outcome of board review
* Notes that former directors incurred expenditure of $972,372 in terminating ceo, & defending shareholder requisition which led to their removal
March 3 Lpl Financial Holdings Inc
* Lpl financial announces pricing of offering of senior notes
* Lpl financial holdings-pricing of offering of $500 million of senior notes to be issued by its wholly owned subsidiary, lpl holdings
* Lpl financial holdings inc - notes were priced at 100% of aggregate principal amount. Notes will mature on september 15, 2025
* Lpl financial holdings - notes to bear interest at rate of 5.750% to be paid semi-annually in arrears on march 15, sept 15 of each year, from sept 15, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 23 Private equity firm Apollo Global Management is in advanced talks to acquire U.S. job-hunting website CareerBuilder LLC after negotiations with another buyout firm ended unsuccessfully, according to people familiar with the matter.