PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - June 26
June 26 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Feb 20 Lumos Networks Corp :
* Lumos Networks enters into definitive agreement to be acquired by EQT Infrastructure
* Deal for $18.00 per share
* EQT Infrastructure to pay $18.00 per share in all-cash transaction
* Deal for enterprise value of approximately $950 million
* Wells Fargo Securities, Llc and Ubs Investment Bank served as co-financial advisors to Lumos Networks in connection with transaction
* Under terms of agreement, EQT Infrastructure will acquire all of Lumos Networks' common stock
* Says Morgan Stanley & Co. Llc acted as exclusive financial advisor to EQT Infrastructure Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MEXICO CITY, June 25 Tropical Storm Dora, located off the western coast of Mexico in the Pacific Ocean, is strengthening quickly and is expected to become a hurricane on Monday, the U.S. National Hurricane Center (NHC) said on Sunday.