1 Min Read
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Macy's Inc
* CEO on conf call- "physical stores will play an exceedingly important role in the future of shopping for us and others"
* CEO on conf call- anticipate the challenging environment in 2016 to continue
* CFO- Q4 online sales grew at double digit growth
* CEO - "plan to work closely with our real estate team and expect to get a lot done in 2017"
* CFO- working on a strategy to transform our beauty business
* Not assuming we'll buy back any stock in 2017 in our forecast
* CFO on conf call- "are aware of recent headlines, will not be answering any questions regarding rumors or speculation"
* CEO- "think there's enough customers in the mall, it's just a matter of where they are shopping"
* Backstage within stores making stores more productive, still working on refining the format Further company coverage: