1 Min Read
March 2 (Reuters) - Major Drilling Group International Inc :
* Major Drilling reports third quarter results for fiscal 2017
* Q3 loss per share C$0.18
* Q3 revenue C$70.1 million versus I/B/E/S view C$70.1 million
* Q3 earnings per share view C$-0.12 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* "Looking ahead to our Q4 and fiscal 2018, we have a positive but cautious view"
* Gross margin percentage for quarter was 13.4%, compared to 18.1% for corresponding period last year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: