UPDATE 1-GM settles hundreds of ignition switch lawsuits
NEW YORK, June 23 General Motors Co has agreed to settle federal lawsuits by as many as 203 plaintiffs over defective ignition switches in its vehicles, a Friday court filing shows.
May 3 Malibu Boats Inc
* Malibu boats, inc. Announces third quarter fiscal 2017 results
* Q3 earnings per share $0.45
* Q3 sales $77.1 million versus i/b/e/s view $75.5 million
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.46 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $0.49 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAO PAULO, June 23 Brazil's agriculture minister prepared to travel to the United States on Friday to fight a ban on imports of fresh Brazilian beef, which hit shares of local meatpackers and revived concerns about the image of the world's largest beef exporter.