Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
May 9 Maxlinear Inc
* Maxlinear, inc. Announces first quarter 2017 financial results
* Q1 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.33
* Q1 GAAP earnings per share $0.12
* Q1 revenue $88.8 million versus I/B/E/S view $88.1 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.31 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Gross margin for Q1 2017 was 59.6 percent of revenue versus 59.6 for Q1 2016
* Maxlinear - sees Q2 2017 revenue between $90 million & $94 million; sees Q2 2017 GAAP gross margin to be about 58 percent of revenue
* Maxlinear - sees Q2 2017 non-gaap gross margin to be about 62.5 to 63 percent of revenue
* Q2 revenue view $93.3 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.