1 Min Read
June 28 (Reuters) - The CEO of Italian broadcaster Mediaset, Pier Silvio Berlusconi, says:
* conditions not there for a pay-TV agreement with Sky at present but "anything is possible"
* does not want to be paid damages by Vivendi over their pay-TV spat, rather wants sale contract to be executed
* open to possible accord with Telecom Italia over serie A TV rights but no concrete talks at present
* expects advertising revenue growth in first half, though relatively small in a falling market
* results will be better this year Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)