FedEx says operations at TNT Express disrupted after virus attack
June 28 Package delivery company FedEx Corp said on Wednesday operations of its TNT Express unit were disrupted after being hit by an information system virus attack.
June 12 Medical Facilities Corp:
* Medical Facilities Corporation announces change in leadership
* Jeffrey Lozon CM, a member of board, has been appointed interim CEO
* President and CEO Britt T. Reynolds has left corporation and resigned as a member of board
* Jeff will remain a director of corporation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* While TNT Express operations and communications systems have been disrupted, no data breach is known to have occurred