BA says no evidence global IT outage caused by cyber attack
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said on Saturday there was no evidence that a global breakdown of its IT systems had been caused by a cyber attack.
April 26 Mellanox Technologies Ltd:
* Mellanox reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 non-gaap earnings per share $0.29
* Q1 gaap loss per share $0.25
* Sees Q2 2017 revenue $205 million to $215 million
* Q1 revenue fell 4.1 percent to $188.7 million
* Mellanox Technologies Ltd says "we expect 2017 to be a growth year for mellanox"
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.49, revenue view $205.0 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q2 revenue view $222.6 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.