Japan's trade min: Takata bankruptcy filing was unavoidable
TOKYO, June 26 Japanese Trade Minister Hiroshige Seko said on Monday that Takata Corp's filing for bankruptcy was unavoidable given the severity of its product recalls.
March 6 Metanor Resources Inc :
* Metanor announces increase to brokered private placement
* Increased size of its private placement, disclosed in a press release dated February 15, 2017, from $7 million to $11.5 million
* Net proceeds from sale of units will be used for mining development and exploration at Barry project
* Under increased offering, may issue a combination of units for $0.06 per unit, flow-through shares at price of $0.075 per FT share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Pandora Media CEO Tim Westergren plans to step down; co doesn't have a replacement for its founder lined up - Recode Source text : http://bit.ly/2sbOzqY Further company coverage: