Feb 27 (Reuters) - Metlifecare Ltd-
* Hy net profit NZ$165 million, up 31.3 percent
* Interim dividend 2.25 cps
* Hy revenue from ordinary activities NZ$53.9 million up 3.5 percent
* Cfo Tristram Van Der Meijden has made the decision to leave Metlifecare
* Executive search process for cfo is now underway
* "Expect to achieve our delivery target of 229 units and care beds in this financial year"
* "Company anticipates that underlying profit for the second half will be consistent with the first half" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: