BRIEF-Bioanalytical systems inc says entered into credit agreement with First Internet Bank Of Indiana - SEC filing
* Bioanalytical Systems Inc - entered into a credit agreement with first internet bank of indiana - sec filing
April 3 Milestone Scientific Inc
* Milestone Scientific reports 10% increase in revenue for fiscal 2016
* Milestone Scientific Inc - believe still on track to receive regulatory marketing clearance in U.S. for epidural instrument in first half of 2017
* Milestone Scientific Inc - "deferred over $1 million in sales due a delayed payment in Q4, which we expect to record in 2017"
* Milestone Scientific Inc - with completion of clinical trials for epidural instrument, expect burn rate of medical subsidiary will be further reduced Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BASEL, June 27 Switzerland's Syngenta, the crop protection company acquired by ChemChina, has vowed to bulk up its seeds business and join the chase for assets rival Bayer must sell to gain regulatory approval for its takeover of Monsanto.