April 25 Mira Vii Acquisition Corp:
* Mira vii acquisition corp announces definitive agreement with Goodfood Market Inc in respect of qualifying transaction
* Pursuant to agreement, co's unit will amalgamate with Goodfood to complete co's qualifying transaction
* Amalgamated corporation will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mira at time of completion of amalgamation
* Upon completion of amalgamation, it is intended that co will be known as "Goodfood Market Corp."
* Upon completion of transaction, anticipated that Jonathan Ferrari will be CEO, Chairman of "Goodfood Market Corp"
* Upon completion of transaction, Neil Cuggy will serve as CFO, COO, director of "Goodfood Market Corp"
* Upon deal completion, anticipated that 12.5 million of co's shares will be consolidated into 562,500 post-consolidation co's shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-4.73 mln share offering of GAM holding priced at CHF 13.15 per share- bookrunner
* offering of 4.73 million shares priced at CHF 13.15 per share