UPDATE 6-Japanese airbag maker Takata files for bankruptcy, gets Chinese backing
* Honda says no final agreement on recall liabilities (Adds detail on inflator production, vehicles that remain unrepaired)
June 2 Nikkei:
* Mitsubishi Heavy Industries will consolidate shipbuilding design and engineering workforces as part of effort to revive its vessel business - Nikkei
* Mitsubishi Heavy's center may also design vessels ordered for Imabari or Namura - Nikkei
* Mitsubishi Heavy Industries engineers at various shipyards to be brought under new vessel, marine technology center in yokohama as of July 1 - Nikkei
* Mitsubishi Heavy Industries' new vessel & marine technology center will also tie up with peers like imabari shipbuilding, namura shipbuilding - Nikkei Source text: (s.nikkei.com/2smOX7g) Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, June 26 The U.S. Supreme Court agreed on Monday to consider whether corporate insiders who blow the whistle on their employers are shielded from retaliation if they only report alleged misconduct internally rather than to the government's Securities and Exchange Commission.