1 Min Read
Feb 21 (Reuters) - Mondelez:
* Reaffirms 2017 and 2018 adjusted operating income(1) margin targets
* Launching new well-being power brand, véa, in savory cracker segment to drive incremental growth
* Provided an estimate for 2017 free cash flow of approximately $2 billion
* "company is focusing on making its brands accessible to consumers whenever and wherever they shop"
* "improving its presence in high-growth channels like ecommerce, discounters, convenience stores and traditional trade"
* Véa will be available across grocery, club stores, convenience stores and ecommerce channels in U.S. and Canada as of July 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: