PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - June 28
June 28 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
June 19 Monster Digital Inc
* Monster Digital and Innovate Biopharmaceuticals enter into letter of intent regarding reverse merger
* Monster Digital - LOI contemplates execution of deal whereby security holders of innovate would receive Monster Digital Securities in merger
* Monster Digital - security holders of innovate would receive monster Digital securities in merger, in exchange for securities held in innovate
* Monster Digital - following closing of merger, innovate would become a wholly owned unit of monster digital, monster digital, as surviving company
* Monster Digital - assuming monster digital innovate enter deal,parties to look to seek shareholder approval from Monster Digital's stockholders in q3 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, June 28 (IFR) - Chinese internet search provider Baidu is marketing a SEC-registered dual-tranche senior unsecured US dollar benchmark bond offering.