March 24 (Reuters) - Moody's:
* affirms New Zealand's Aaa issuer rating; maintains stable outlook
* expects New Zealand's economy to be among the fastest growing Aaa-rated economies in coming years
* rating on "New Zealand's economic resilience remains very high, supported by strong growth"
* outlook is anchored by expectation that New Zealand will maintain strong fiscal and monetary discipline
* New Zealand's institutional strength remains similarly high, with proactive implementation of policies likely to continue Source bit.ly/2nOQu79