BRIEF-Nissan says likely it will not be able to be reimbursed for past, future recalls after Takata bankruptcy filing
* Nissan Motor Co says likely it will not be able to be reimbursed for past, future recalls after Takata Corp bankruptcy filing
May 16 Odebrecht SA:
* Moody's: recent scandals highlight corruption as a sovereign credit challenge across latin america, and could prompt reform
* Moody's- if reforms lead to improving scores on corruption indicators & strengthening institutions, they would address a key sovereign credit challenge across latin america
* Moody's says "Moody's notes that most latin american sovereigns have relatively weak scores on global governance indicators related to corruption"
* Moody's -recent Odebrecht scandal will also have negative short-term implications for growth in number of Latin American countries Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, June 26 Asian shares edged up on Monday on optimism about global growth, while the dollar was on the defensive as a subdued U.S. inflation outlook capped U.S. bond yields and raised questions about the Federal Reserve's plans to tighten policy.