PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - June 26
June 26 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
April 12 Mosaic Co:
* Mosaic Co - believe there is room for further potash price appreciation - exec at analyst day
* Mosaic Co says the pressure the industry faced in the 2nd of half of 2016 is not sustainable - exec at analyst day
* Mosaic Co says Vale acquisition will add some costs but expect SG&A component of transaction to be relatively contained - exec at analyst day
* Mosaic Co says expect to continue to drive down costs with goal to offset inflationary pressures between now and 2021- exec at analyst day
* Mosaic Co says in the first 5 yrs most cash from Saudi investment will probably be used to service debt - exec at analyst day
* Mosaic Co sees "upside potential" in Chinese potash use - exec at analyst day
* Mosaic co says "we don't need a Maaden 3 today" - exec at analyst day Further company coverage:
MEXICO CITY, June 25 Tropical Storm Dora, located off the western coast of Mexico in the Pacific Ocean, is strengthening quickly and is expected to become a hurricane on Monday, the U.S. National Hurricane Center (NHC) said on Sunday.