MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Mar 28
DUBAI, March 28 Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
March 9 Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd :
* MTS announces full year and fourth quarter 2016 financial results and implements cost-cutting measures
* Q4 loss per share $0.05 excluding items
* Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd - MTS's revenues for q4 of 2016 totaled $4.0 million, up 21% sequentially, as compared with $3.3 million for q3 of 2016
* Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd qtrly total revenues $4.0 million versus $4.2 million
* Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd qtrly GAAP loss per share $0.52
* Mer Telemanagement - "as part of our strategy to return to profitability during latter part of 2017, we decided to eliminate our non-core operations"
* Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd - "expect that our quarterly operating expenses will decline by approximately $800,000 during Q2 of 2017" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, March 28 Chinese tech giant Tencent Holdings has signed a $4.65 billion loan deal, Basis Point reported, amid a flurry of fund-raising by China's internet giants.
* Says 1.18 billion won worth of its second series unsecured bonds with warrants have been exercised into 414,795 shares of the co, at 2,852 won/share, as of March 27