BRIEF-Fisco to sell shares of NCXX Group for 60.2 mln yen
* Says it will sell 152,000 shares of unit NCXX Group Inc to a Tokyo-based company for 60.2 million yen (396 yen per share) in total, to ensure the business fund, on April 28
March 15 Munich Re
* Says aiming for profit of 2-2.4 billion eur in 2017
* Says expecting reinsurance profit of 1.8-2.2 billion eur in 2017, profit at ergo of 150-200 million
* Says expects impact from major losses of around 2 billion in 2017
* Says damages from natural disasters were 929 million eur in 2016 Further company coverage:
April 28 Australian markets were dragged lower by miners on Friday, after dips in overnight commodity prices pared previous sessions' gains while New Zealand stocks surged to a seven-month high, led by industrial and utility shares.