June 7 (Reuters) - Mylan Nv
* Mylan NV files proxy materials with U.S. SEC with co's letter, dated June 6, to Institutional Shareholder Services
* Mylan NV says "strongly request" ISS to give co opportunity to review a draft of ISS report on co before it is issued - SEC filing
* Mylan - Group of very small shareholders voiced opinions regarding certain ballot items, repeatedly stated they are not soliciting proxies
* Mylan - Robert Coury's role as chairman is not merely an honorary title, but rather a "vitally important role for the company"
* Mylan - Coury has and will continue to have a key leadership role in all important decisions of Mylan's strategy
* Mylan, in letter to ISS, says ISS team inquired with co about Teva’s approach to Mylan in 2015 and implied that Mylan rejected an offer from Teva
* Mylan, in letter to ISS, says Teva never made an offer to acquire Mylan Source text: (bit.ly/2rL5q5k) Further company coverage: