March 31 (Reuters) - Mylan Nv:
* Mylan provides update on meridian medical technologies', a Pfizer company, expanded voluntary worldwide recall of epipen® auto-injector
* Mylan - recall is being conducted as result of receipt of 2 previously disclosed reports of failure to activate device due to potential defect in supplier component
* Mylan NV - expanded voluntary recall is being initiated in U.S. And also will extend to additional markets in Europe, Asia, North and South America.
* Mylan NV - recall is being expanded to include additional lots as a precautionary measure
* Mylan NV says recall impacts 0.3 mg and 0.15 mg strengths of epipen auto-injector
* Mylan NV- none of recalled lots include authorized generic for epipen auto-injector, which is also manufactured by meridian medical technologies Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: