1 Min Read
April 11 (Reuters) - N Brown Group Plc:
* Has previously guided to FY17 exceptional costs of c.£12m, of which £9m related to financial services customer complaint redress
* Now expect cost of likely future complaints to be higher than our previous estimate
* Therefore expect to incur an FY17 exceptional cost related to financial services customer complaint redress in region of £22m - £24m
* Cash cost associated with this exceptional item will be incurred over period to august 2019.
* Continue to expect an additional £2m - £3m exceptional costs in fy17 in relation to our ongoing historic tax cases
* Total fy17 exceptional costs are therefore expected to be in region of £24m - £27m Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)