1 Min Read
July 14 (Reuters) - National Veterinary Care Ltd:
* NVL advises that it has entered into binding agreements to acquire four clinics
* Acquisitions are expected to be accretive to earnings per share in FY2018.
* Announces it has entered into heads of agreement for a further two veterinary clinics located in Queensland.
* Total consideration for seven acquisitions will be $11.7 million.
* The seven clinics are expected to deliver an annual revenue of about $10.3 million and aggregate annual EBIT of about $2.4 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: