Mother of Uber CEO killed in boating accident -newspaper
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno Bee reported on Saturday.
April 6 Navios Maritime Partners Lp
* Navios Maritime Partners L.P. announces acquisition of two panamax vessels
* Navios maritime partners lp says has agreed to acquire two panamax vessels, 2007 south korean-built of about 75,000 dwt for a total of $27.0 million
* Navios maritime partners lp- vessels are expected to be delivered to navios partners' owned fleet in june and july 2017
* Navios maritime partners lp - expected to finance deal with cash on balance sheet, bank debt on terms consistent with its existing credit facilities Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BA latest to be hit by computer problems (Adds comment by BA's chief executive)