PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - May 24
May 24 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
May 15 NCS Multistage Holdings Inc
* NCS Multistage Holdings Inc announces first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 earnings per share $0.18
* Q1 revenue rose 154 percent to $58.6 million
* During Q1 of 2017, company sold 17,418 sliding sleeves, an increase of 145% as compared to Q1 of 2016
* Company also participated in completion of 466 wells during Q1 of 2017, an increase of 82% as compared to Q1 of 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
DUBAI, May 24 Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.