BRIEF-Crystal Peak announces convertible loan agreement with EMR
* Crystal Peak announces convertible loan agreement with EMR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 23 Neurocrine Biosciences Inc
* Neurocrine announces phase ii results of vmat2 inhibitor ingrezza® for treatment of tourette syndrome
* Neurocrine biosciences inc- study did not meet its primary endpoint
* Neurocrine biosciences inc- there were a total of four discontinuations due to adverse events, two in each of placebo and ingrezza arms in study
* Neurocrine biosciences inc- company is also conducting an open-label, fixed-dose study of ingrezza in up to 180 subjects with tourette syndrome Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LOS ANGELES, June 22 The parent of Burger King and Tim Hortons on Thursday vowed to cut the use of antibiotics in its chicken supply, joining other major fast-food chain operators in the battle against the rise of dangerous antibiotic-resistant bacteria known as superbugs.