UPDATE 4-Japanese airbag maker Takata files for bankruptcy, gets U.S. sponsor
* Honda says no final agreement on recall liabilities (Adds details on Takata's financial woes, analyst comment, link to timeline)
March 8 New York REIT Inc
* New york REIT Inc - On March 7, 2017, Michael A. Happel, Chief Executive Officer and President of company resigned - SEC Filing
* New York REIT Inc - On March 7, 2017, Nicholas Radesca, interim Chief Financial Officer, treasurer and secretary of company resigned
* New York REIT Inc - On March 7, 2017, board elected Wendy Silverstein to serve as company's Chief Executive Officer and President
* New York REIT Inc - On March 7, 2017 board elected John Garilli to serve as company's Chief Financial Officer, treasurer and secretary Source text: [bit.ly/2mibNL1] Further company coverage:
BERLIN, June 26 It is better to wind down unprofitable banks than keep them afloat artificially and state aid should be used as little as possible in bankruptcy cases, Germany said on Monday after Italy started winding down two failed regional banks.