Feb 24 (Reuters) - Northland Power Inc
* Northland Power delivers outstanding 2016 results and significant progress on growth initiatives
* "In 2017, management expects adjusted EBITDA to be $660 to $710 million"
* Net income was $290.7 million for Q4 compared to $9 million in Q4 of 2015
* Free cash flow per share was $0.69 in the fourth quarter of 2016 versus $0.20 in the fourth quarter of 2015
* In 2017, management expects the free cash flow per share to be in the range of $1.10 to $1.25 per share
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: