1 Min Read
Feb 28 (Reuters) - Aker says:
* Net asset value NOK 34.3 billion (NOK 29.8 billion in Q3 2016)
* Proposes a payment of NOK 16 per-share ordinary cash dividend for 2016.
* Proposal corresponds to a 5.0 per cent yield to share price and 3.5 per cent of NAV at close of 2016.
* Policy is to pay annual dividends of 2-4 per cent of company's nav.
* Pretax loss NOK 1.62 billion (versus restated loss NOK 49 million in Q4 2015)
* Says "remains positive about the longer-term outlook for oil and gas and will therefore continue to seek countercyclical investment opportunities in the sector" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Gwladys Fouche)