1 Min Read
April 12 (Reuters) - Novan Inc
* Novan reports positive topline results with SB208 in phase 2 trial
* Novan Inc - SB208 gel, at both 4% and 16% concentrations, demonstrated a statistically significant effect (p<0.05) versus vehicle in a clinical trial
* "Results from this phase 2 trial with SB208 confirm fungicidal activity of nitric oxide observed in our preclinical studies"
* Novan - Based on data from SB208 phase 2 dose-ranging trial, co will evaluate late stage development opportunities in superficial cutaneous fungal infections
* Novan - Will evaluate opportunities such as a phase 2 trial in patients with onychomycosis, to be initiated as early as second half of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: