June 5 (Reuters) - Novan Inc
* Novan announces leadership adjustments and business update
* Novan - nate stasko, current ceo, will now focus "his efforts and considerable scientific talent as "president & chief scientific officer" of novan"
* Bob ingram, current chairman of company's board of directors, will now serve as non-employee executive chairman of board
* Kelly martin, currently a non-executive director, will assume role of chief executive officer of novan on an interim basis
* Kent geer will become lead independent director of company and continue in his role as chairman of audit committee
* Continues to believe that company's cash on hand is sufficient to fund operations at least through end of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: