1 Min Read
June 8 (Reuters) - Novogen Ltd-
* Chairman, john o'connor and non-executive director, ian phillips step down from novogen board
* Iain ross appointed chairman
* James garner continues as ceo and executive director
* "Following a review of novogen's fixed cost base, further savings have been identified in general and administrative expense budgets"
* "expected that these funds will be re-directed to support development of novogen's clinical assets" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: