Carrefour's property arm Carmila launches capital increase
PARIS, June 25 Carmila, the property unit of Europe's largest retailer Carrefour, announced on Sunday a capital increase of 557 million euros ($623.5 million) to fund its future expansion.
June 12 Ocado Group Plc
* Launches an offering of senior secured notes that would be issued with customary high yield terms
* Financing transactions are intended to extend maturity profile of ocado's debt and diversify its sources of funding
* Proceeds of offering will support continued growth of our uk retail capacity, and further improvements to our proprietary platform
* 22-wk profit before tax 6.7 million pounds versus 4.6 million pounds year ago
* expect capital expenditure in 2017 to be approximately £175 million
* Revenue for 22 weeks ended april 30 increased to 600.5 million stg versus 481.7 million stg Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 25 Lewis Hamilton accused Formula One rival Sebastian Vettel of disgracing himself and deliberately driving into his car as a bitter clash between the world championship rivals dominated Sunday's Grand Prix in Azerbaijan.