Court lifts Uber ban in second-biggest Czech city
PRAGUE, June 27 A Czech appeals court on Tuesday lifted a ban that had prevented ride-hailing service Uber operating in Brno, the country's second-largest city.
May 15 Orbite Technologies Inc:
* Orbite reports first quarter 2017 results
* Company reported a loss before net finance expense of $4.1 million for quarter, an increase from a loss of $2.6 million
* Financial statements have been prepared on a going concern basis
* Company will be able to realize its assets and discharge its liabilities in normal course of operations.
* Orbite Technologies - recent developments indicate material uncertainty that may cast significant doubt about ability to continue as going concern
* Orbite Management will not be hosting its usual quarterly results conference call Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, June 27 Riskified, an e-commerce fraud prevention startup, has raised $33 million in new funding from investors including Capital One Financial Corp and Groupe Arnault, which controls French luxury goods conglomerate LVMH, it said on Tuesday.