1 Min Read
March 2 (Reuters) - Orient Paper Inc
* Qtrly earnings per share $0.17
* Qtrly revenue $31.4 million versus $35.1 million
* Orient Paper Inc announces unaudited preliminary financial results for fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016
* Orient Paper Inc says "our revenues were essentially flat and profits were down in 2016"
* Orient paper says remain cautious on 2017 outlook as slowing GDP growth trend, among other things likely to continue to take a toll on paper industry in near term Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: