May 19 Orkla Asa:
* Orkla Care has signed and closed an agreement to purchase
100% of the shares in the Danish company Riemann Holding A/S
* The company will be consolidated into Orkla’s financial
statements as from 1 June 2017.
* The parties have agreed not to disclose the purchase
* In 2016, Riemann had a reported turnover of DKK 133.5
million (approx. NOK 168 million) and EBITDA of DKK 26.4 million
(approx. NOK 33 million).
* The company holds good positions in the sun protection and
antiperspirant markets, and with the acquisition of Riemann,
Orkla Care is strengthening its presence in the pharmacy
Source text: here
Further company coverage:
(Reporting By Camilla Knudsen)