Feb 27 Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd
* Osisko acquires silver stream on Taseko's Gibraltar copper mine in Canada
* Osisko will pay taseko a cash consideration of $33 million for silver stream
* Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd - In addition, Osisko will make ongoing payments of $2.75 per ounce of silver delivered
* Osisko Gold Royalties - Agreed to acquire Taseko's 75% share of payable silver production from Gibraltar mine until delivery of 5.9 million ounces of silver
* Osisko Gold Royalties - Agreement with Taseko will immediately be accretive to portfolio of assets Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. Marine Corps to resume F-35 operations a day after suspension at Arizona base
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.