1 Min Read
March 7 (Reuters) - Pacific Century Premium Developments Ltd :
* PCPD Capital Limited , Co and Joint Bookrunners entered into a subscription agreement
* Issuer has agreed to issue us$70 million in aggregate principal amount of 'further bonds'
* Estimated net proceeds from issue of further bonds, will be about US$69.6 million
* Intends to use net proceeds from issue of further bonds for co's servicing of general corporate debt, general corporate purposes
* Further bonds have been purchased by an entity indirectly held by Li Tzar Kai, Richard, chairman and an executive director Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: